Range Rate: $24 – 30 per hour
Location: Charleston, West Virginia
Need more information: Contact Necole Smith at (314) 396-9464 or email us at email@example.com
- General office support management (supplies, vendor communication, mail, etc.).
- Timely and accurate payroll input, reconciliation, and reporting.
- Timely and accurate work order production Oracle input for billing and revenue recognition.
- Confidential processing of prospective employee applications and support documents.
- Timely and accurate processing of expense invoices (material and general office) for payment.
- Timely and accurate submission of travel and expense statements to division headquarters.
- Maintain compliance with corporate record retention and destruction policies.
- Administers new employee processing (W-4's, benefits enrollment, etc.).
- Actively leads the charge in field office procedures training and ensures communication and comprehension of office staff policies (general foreman and operations managers).
- Designated "field trainer" for new incoming office administrators.
- Oversight for one or more adjacent field office administrators.
- All other duties as needed to support the field office operations.
- Help oversee a construction project from start to finish.
- Manage day-to-day project activities, including the POD and time-sheets.
- Assist in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Work with the project manager to ensure understanding of all project activities, schedules, and deliverables.
- Help to manage client responsibilities and expectations.
- Work with management to develop the objectives/goals of each member and assign individual responsibilities.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to a pre-determined schedule.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities regularly.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Change Order creation and tracking training.
- Prepare paperwork and track the revisions of the change orders.
- Assist the PM with paperwork.
- Learn what and why the PM is creating a change.
- Assist the PM in the tracking of baseline progresses.
- Plan Creation
- Subcontractor/Work Scope
- Billing Understanding and ability to review with billing creations.
- Coding invoices and assisting with AP/AR.
- Working in PVault on appropriate invoices.
- Material paperwork tracking assistance.
- Subcontractor Contract execution paperwork and responsible for tracking their progress.
- Assisting or creating the set up of new vendors.
- Assisting or creating land lease agreements.
- Assist with travel arrangements as necessary, calling for quotes on various things.
- Provide reminders and assistance on various internal and client reporting requirements.
- Project cost tracking/reporting to the Project Manager.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multitask and maintain effectiveness with multiple priorities.
- Professional demeanor; remain calm and emotionally controlled.
- Ability to follow directions and take the initiative.
- Excellent communication, accounting, and organizational skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- A basic to a good understanding of construction and means of methods.
- Basic understanding/proficiency of construction means and methods.
- Completed OSHA ET&D Training.
- Field visits to the job site.
Education and/or Work Experience:
- At least one of the following:
- Construction Management with 1-2 years of experience with a commercial and/or general industrial contractor;
- 2+ years of directly related experience with no degree
Need more information: email recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org