Location: Austin, Texas
Need more information: Call Necole Smith at (314) 396-9464 or email recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Inspect or evaluate workplace environments, equipment, or practices to ensure compliance with EEI's safety standards and government regulations.
- Intimately familiar with EEI's Safety First Culture and adheres to it.
- Maintain and update emergency response plans and procedures as necessary.
- Recommend measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
- Conduct safety training or education programs and demonstrate the use of safety equipment.
- Investigate accidents to identify causes or to determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future.
- Inspect job sites to ensure the presence of fire protection equipment, safety equipment, or first aid supplies.
- Coordinate "right to know" programs regarding hazardous chemicals or other substances.
- Understands and complies with the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Education and/or Work Experience:
- 1+ year of substation monitoring experience
- High school diploma required, college preferred
Skills & Abilities:
- OSHA 30.
- OSHA training certificate.
- Ability to lift up/carry to 50 pounds regularly.
- Ability to work on ladders and hydraulic lifts.
- Ability to operate construction equipment and use hand tools.
- Ability to work within a physically demanding work environment, including extended periods of standing and walking, frequent sitting, kneeling, bending, crouching, reaching, stooping, and climbing.
- Work is primarily performed in both indoor and outdoor environments in all/extreme weather conditions.
- Excellent organization and time management with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Troubleshooting, Problem Solving, Planning, Equipment Maintenance, Safety, Supply Management, Technical Understanding, Attention to Detail, Quality Focus, Customer Service, Thoroughness.
Must be a U.S. Citizen. We do not sponsor work visas at this time.
Need more information: Contact Necole Smith at (314) 396-9464 or email us at email@example.com