Location: Houston, Texas
Need more information: Contact Necole Smith at (314) 396-9464 or email us at email@example.com
The Director of Business Development focused on the Southern United States Region. The Business Development Director is responsible to drive growth through the Power Delivery Markets of our Transmission, Distribution, and Substation Construction Markets. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Business Development to help ensure market strategy alignment and execution.
This will be accomplished by development and implementation of account strategies to identify, contact and qualify prospects to assess project and construction program opportunities. Once awarded, the Business Development Director will develop and implement account strategies to ensure customer satisfaction expectations are met.
The individual will communicate records of customer interface and client development activities, disseminate market information to appropriate operations teams and executives.
- Team with other Business Development staff and Operations to develop and implement business development strategies in support of overall business development goals.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key decision-makers within existing and new client and business partner organizations
- Make individual or support sales calls/meetings with customers.
- Provide briefings to management of customer information and approach strategies
- Perform research of new and existing customer organizations and opportunities
- Development and implementation of account plans to contact and penetrate customer organizations for the purpose of finding and winning project and program opportunities
- Develop or assist in development of Large Project Capture Strategies
- Support RFQ and RFP submittal efforts on selected accounts and targeted prospects.
- Perform additional assignments as requested.
Required Education and/ or Work Experience:
- 8+ years proven business development experience in an outside sales position or other customers service-oriented experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or Construction related field.
Skills & Abilities:
- Strong organizational and communications skills.
- Ability to travel throughout a multi-state region, as necessary, is required.
- Good knowledge of utility delivery companies.
- Experience in electric or other power-related Business Development or Sales
Must be a U.S. Citizen. We do not sponsor work visas at this time.
Need more information: Call Necole Smith at (314) 396-9464 or email recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org